Transmission slip is one of the common problems of transmission system. If it is not repaired soon then it causes a lot of problems to your car.
Symptoms of a Transmission slip
Sometimes you may feel difficult to determine the transmission slipping. Though, there are signs you can glance for that will point out if you have troubles in your transmission.
When the Revolution per gauge is above 3,500 then this shows that your transmission is in problem and is considered to be one of the common sign of a Transmission slip.
When the vehicle takes too much time to coast, then that indicates something gone wrong in your transmission.
Interruption in acceleration is another sign. This indicates that the transmission is not correctly transmitting the power to an engine.
- Poor cleaning to faulty parts
- Low Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Broken transmission band
- Engine troubles
- Worn out Transmission Gears
- When the clutch become too thin
- Change the Transmission Fluid Regularly
- Repair or replace the worn out transmission gears
- Replace the transmission band